Sunday, October 28, 2007

Korean Claypot Ramyum: Yummy instant ramen!




I have been trying out various brands of instant noodle and so far my favourites are Maggi chicken/curry instant noodle (healthier also without MSG). However, me and hubby were craving for something new when we were shopping for groceries and were attracted to the packaging of this Korean instant ramen at NTUC supermarket. It was also because i have been watching alot of Korean dramas lately hehe am attracted to anything Korean.


The instant ramen tastes very nice and crunchy and the soup seasoning was really great! I added some sesame oil to further enhance the flavour of the soup. I also added in cabbage, crabstick, mushroom, mushroom pork ball and sausage to the ramen (you can add in whatever extra ingredients that you like depending on your own taste ;> my hubby is always complaining that i add too much ingredients and he cannot finish it but i like food with lots of variety hehe). If only i can find instant Zha Jiang Mian, have strong craving for that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i am wondering how i can purchase these noodles online, i live in the states my friend is in singapore and sent me some these are the best. do you kow how or where i can get these online

wbk said...

> If only i can find instant Zha Jiang Mian, have strong craving for that...

Search for 짜파게티 or 'jjapaghetti' or something like that. The same company Nongshim makes it. It looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/janough/2774061396/

It's funny all instant noodles made by Nongshim in Korea has no MSG.