Monday, December 10, 2007

Cheap and Yummy Mini Logcakes

I went shopping at Ang Mo Kio Hub with my friend last Friday and bought several of these cute mini log cakes at the NTUC hypermart there. I go to Ang Mo Kio regularly to stock up on toiletries as it is cheaper at the Red Tomato Shop next to Jubilee and also to buy my favourite Tip Top curry puffs. My favourite since i was small.


Back to the mini log cakes, the original price was $2.99 and NTUC was selling it for only 99 cents that day. I don't know if the promotion is still on but i would definitely buy it again for my family if i decide to have a christmas party and the promotion is still on ;> I did not have high expectation that the cakes would be yummy as it was so cheap but it was quite nice and for 99 cents it is definitely a must buy, especially for chocolate lovers and kids as the snowman toy on top of the cake looks very adorable! :>


No comments: