Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Great Buy at "Cotton On Body" at Wisma

I went shopping at Orchard and discovered this new shop "Cotton On Body" at B1-52a at Wisma Atria. I was attracted to the shop by its cute pyjamas and nightie display and went in to take alook. I ended up buying 2 cute nighties (pictures below) as the price was much cheaper than Topshop. The shop was selling the nightie for $19.95 which was a real bargain. I also like that the nighties come with pockets as i can put my ipod inside and listen to music while cooking :>

Luckily i did not buy the nighties at Topshop as it costs about $60 plus. Would have kicked myself if i had bought it as i was attracted to the cute design also but it was too expensive. Friends who are still looking for Christmas gifts for your gal pals can consider doing your christmas shopping at "Cotton On Body", you should be able to find something nice for them ;>



No comments: