Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Just had steamboat feast with my family members to welcome the new year :> Less than 2 hours before start of 2008 and i must say that i am really looking forward to the new year. I'm really thankful for having my family members with me and celebrating the new year together. Me and hubby are planning to go Korea in February and i can't wait as i have never been there.


Reflecting on 2007, i'm really thankful to my hubby for accepting my wildfulness. Hubby, you should know what i'm referring to ;> because of him i was able to spend more time doing the things i love and i find myself more at peace with myself. I enjoy just going out shopping alone with my trusty ipod or taking long walk or jogging to the nearby beach or to my mum's place. These are things that i would be too lazy to do if i was working. I was also grateful for being able to spend more time with my love ones especially my mum. I really treasure my loves ones as i understand the pain of losing someone dearest (my dad). Even after so many years, there are times when i would really miss him alot and wish that he was still around. For those who still have their parents with them, should really treasure them and spend more time with them before you regret it when they are gone. Make it one of your new year resolution :>


2007 also contains bad memories for me like the passing away of a relative (my dad's sister) of breast cancer. My only regret was not being able to visit her when she was in the hospital and telling her that although we had our disputes and , deep down in my heart i do not hate her and really wish that she would recover. Throughout all this bad memories, i also learnt to treasure my health more and be more health-conscious. I really hope that whereever she is, she would have found her true happiness.


My New Year wish is for good health for all my love ones and may the new year be an even better year for everyone. I also hope that 2008 would be a productive year for me and its time i join the rat race and work hard for our future.


My mum and cousin getting ready to start the feast :>

Our steamboat spread!

No comments: