Monday, January 21, 2008

Busy Week-Chinatown n Star grazing

Have been busy cleaning my house the past week and throwing away clothes that i seldom wear and other stuffs. The final outcome of my neat wardrobe really makes all the hard work worth it hehe although i wonder how long the neatness would last :> Would be cleaning my bookshelves and barbie dolls furnitures this week, can take the chance to burn off more fat haha...

I also went Chinatown on Saturday with my mum, aunt and cousin. It is a yearly tradition for us to go there to buy New Year goodies and Bak Kwa there but we did not manage to shop alot as it started raining awhile after we got there and we end up going to Causeway Point instead for dinner. I managed to see my favorite TVB actors and actresses while there and took photos of my favourite actress Myolie Wu and actor Bobby Au-Yeung.

My mum and aunt busy shopping for sweets

Although it was going to rain, there was still alot of people shopping at Chinatown


Myolie Wu -she is so pretty off screen and i really enjoy watching all her dramas

Bobby Au-Yeung







No comments: