Saturday, February 2, 2008

Coconut Cookies for Chinese New Year

I have been busy making coconut cookies as Chinese New Year gifts for my family members and luckily i got a new philip mixer from my brother-in-law which makes my work easier :> I still have to make another batch of cookies as gift but i have also been busy doing new year shoppings with my family members. Hopefully i would have time tomorrow to make it. Going for early reunion dinner with my in-laws tonight and hopefully got time to watch the movie "27 Dresses". There is like so much things to do. Heard from my brother that it is a very nice show and have been looking forward to seeing it as i loves romance movies. Would also have to rush home tonight to catch the Manchester United soccer match at 10.55pm.


Yesterday hubby and me went to Chinatown to pay for our Korea tour package, i'm looking forward to the trip hehe can't wait to shop like crazy and also go skiing. I bought Jay Chou's latest concert DVD for only $11.90 and Karen Mok's cd at my favourite CD shop. The things there are super cheap.





My yummy coconut cookies!

No comments: