Thursday, February 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I just got home few hours ago from my Korea trip and would be posting pictures and more information about the trip after i have sort out my pictures and unpack my luggage. I bought alot of stuffs epecially beauty products from Beauty Credit, The Face Shop and Skin Food as the prices in Korea are much cheaper than in Singapore.


Hubby and me had signed up for the 8 Days Korea Winter Discovery + Jeju Island tour package under ASA. We had alot of fun and made some new friends. Time really files when you are enjoying yourself and 8 days passes so fast haha if only we can extend our stay :>


My favourite part of the tour was definitely the shopping trips at the beauty shops and getting lot of free product samples. Another of my favourite part of the trip was having the chance to try out Skiing. It was really fun although i hate the falling down part as i have difficulty getting up with the heavy skiing shoes. Luckily Koreans are very helpful and friendly people and i can always rely on them to give me a helping hand :>


The most frightening experience was surprisingly not skiing but horse riding as i thought there would be a helper to hold on to the horse and i would just ride the horse slowly. Like what i saw in the zoo. I did not expect that we would be able to ride the horse at a faster pace and for several rounds around the field. Furthermore the helper was in front leading us and my first thought when i got on the horse was whether i would be thrown off it and the helper would be too far to help me.


The experience was definitely memorable and exciting. Haha i know i would have regretted it if i did not try it out. The horse i was riding was also very comical, it kept stopping to eat leaves from the nearby plants and i had to urge it to move a few times by lightly slapping its buttock. The helper had told me to slap the horse buttock harder but i was afraid that it would start galloping very fast and just slap on it's buttock lightly. Lucky for the horsie and me, it decided to coorperate and continue moving. I wanted to post some photos but i have been having difficulty loading photos to the blog. Would try again later and hopefully i can share all my beautiful pictures with everyone.

No comments: