Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good Food in Ang Mo Kio

I have been going to Ang Mo Kio quite often recently with my mum since the temporary Yio Chu Kang food centre cum market has reopened near the Yio Chu Kang Community Club. It would take about 2 years to rebuild the burnt down market. I really missed the yummy food there since it was burnt down last year. I was so happy that some of my favourite food stalls have reopened especially my favourite Joo Heng mushroom minced pork noodle :> My favourite wonton mee, nasi lemak, deserts and carrot cake stalls are all still around and i have been using all these food as rewards and motivations for myself to go swimming at the Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex. It really feels shiok to pig out after a great workout hehe and minced pork noodle is quite healthy lah... would of course try to limit the rest of my favourite food if not all my exercise would go down the drain hehe...

Another great place to eat in Ang Mo Kio would be the food court at Ang Mo Kio Hub. There are alot of yummy food there and i recently tried the Korean BBQ chicken set and it was really nice and cheap at only $5.


Temporary Yio Chu Kang Food Centre cum market


Joo Heng Mushroom Minced Pork Noodle


Yummy BBQ Chicken Set from the Korean food stall foodcourt at Ang Mo Kio Hub

No comments: