Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Buys at Blue Max & Poh Kim

I went karaoke with my mum, brother and cousin today at Kbox Ang Mo Kio. We shopped around after that and i bought "The Legend" Korean drama DVD complete set (starring Bae Yong Joon) for only $29.90 from Blue Max Video Store. There is English subtitle and Taiwanese dubbing.


Blue Max has recently opened a branch in Ang Mo Kio and that is super great news for me as i don't have to go to its Toa Payoh or Suntec City's branches to look for cheap vcd/dvd sets anymore :> I always go there to buy Korean dramas as the prices are the cheapest.


Back to "The Legend", i have been reading alot of good reviews about the drama online and have been waiting for the price to drop before buying. Poh Kim and TS are selling the full set for around $30-40+. So for those interested in the drama, should definitely go to Blue Max. Would write more about the drama when i start to watch it. I also bought the DVD set of "Coffee Prince" for only $10 at Poh Kim. For those who have watched this drama on Channel U and enjoyed it like me, you can go to Poh Kim to buy it so that you can watch it again as and when you like. I'm not sure when the promotion ends so do hurry if you wish to buy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think TS Group got more varieties...

http://www.tsgroup.com.sg/company/branch.htm