Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great Food at Raffles City Basement

JCO Donuts & Coffee

I went Raffles City earlier with hubby for lunch at The Soup Spoon for my favourite mushroom soup and bought a box of yummy JCO donuts back. It is located at: #B1-44 and is a must try for all donut fans! There are various types of donuts to choose from and i tried the glazed donut (with honey) which comes free with any order of beverages when i went there with my mum and brother last Saturday. We were too full and could not tried the other types of donuts.

Luckily my hubby's friend also bought us a box of JCO donuts when he and his wife came to our place last Saturday. I tried the Choco Caviar (cruncy biscuit covered with premium Belgium chocolates and placed in the top of the donut and covered with melted chocolate) and it is really yummy and i could not resist buying more when i went Raffles City earlier.








The Soup Spoon

Pictures i took last week with my family.






Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff Soup (My favourite as i'm a huge mushroom fan!)


Smoked Ham & Cheese Sandwich


Herbed Chicken Caesar Sandwich


Chicken Tikka (Wrap)


Breaded Buttons with Garlic Aioli

No comments: