Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Lovely DeArt" at Causeway Point

I went shopping at Causeway Point with my mum earlier and we chanced upon a new shop "Lovely DeArt", which just opens today at level 4. It has another branch at Thomson Plaza (#02-16). I really like the decor of the shop and the store is stocked from floor to ceiling with rustic knickknacks and country-style home furniture and accessories like a rosette magazine rack ($48) and Victorian lamps ($85) and other lovely and cute items.







The prices were quite reasonable and i ended up buying a magazine rack and a cosmetic pouch since there is a storewide 20% discount.



Lovely cosmetic pouch $29, after discount $23




Magazine rack $48, after discount $38.40 (This is definitely a great buy for me as i was looking for a magazine rack awhile ago. However i went suntec and marina square and found that most of the nicer ones were retailing at $80-$100+ which were kinda of expensive)

I'm not sure when the discount would end, the friendly sales staff mentioned that it might last a week. Most of the items are from Australia and you can really spend a long time browsing at all the pretty stuffs! I heard that the store at Thomson Plaza is larger and there are more items. I'm definitely looking forward to going there for more great buys!

No comments: