Thursday, July 3, 2008

Walk to Sembawang Beach

I was bored and did not feel like watching any Korean or Hong Kong dramas as i have not come across dramas that are as interesting as "On Air", "Powerful Opponents" or "Heart of Greed" that i have finished watching recently. I have not finish watching Korean drama "I Love You" online and have watched till episode 8. I feel that the drama is abit draggy at certain parts and i did not feel like watching it at the moment. The only drama i'm hooked to currently is "Spotlight" but i have only watched till episode 13 and is waiting for episode 14 to be loaded online. I'm also tempted to buy Korean drama "Heart of Nineteen" DVD which is selling at only $39.90 at Poh Kim and TS video stores but feel that it might be a waste of money as it is currently showing on Channel U daily.


I decided to walk to Sembawang Beach after going with my mum to Ang Mo Kio Central for lunch. It has been awhile since i walk to the beach and i took some nice pictures with my handphone along the way. It was really relaxing going to the beach and i'm glad that i do not have to travel long distance whenever i want to look at the sea and feel the sea breeze.






















No comments: