Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tampopo Deli at Liang Court

I went to my best pal Ferlis's wedding yesterday at Novetel Clarke Quay with my brother and we took the opportunity to go to Tampopo Deli at Liang Court to try out the desserts. I had read about its yummy desserts, especially its cream puffs in The Straits Time recently and has been wanting to try it out. Too bad that it was not availabe and we ended up trying the chocolate chiffon cake and its star dessert, custard milk pudding which were also equally nice and heavenly :>

I was also tempted to try out the bento set, healthy salads and other desserts but due to time constraints and we had to save our stomach for the wedding banquet, we decided we would definitiely go back another day and soon hehe ...

The Lovely Bride :>








Tampopo Deli Add: 177 River Valley Road #B1-16 Liang Court Shopping Centre, Opens daily: 11am - 9pm, Tel: 6338-7386

No comments: