Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chinese New Year Barbie Doll 2009

I went Orchard with hubby yesterday and he got me this beautiful Chinese New Year 2009 Collector's Barbie Doll from my favourite toyshop at Wheelock Place!!! I have been collecting dolls from the Barbie Chinese New Year series for the past few years and i have one more now to add to my collections :>






I also chanced upon this nice and informative blog on barbie dolls: http://thedollcafe.blogspot.com/while searching for more information about the new Chinese New Year doll and was attracted to 2 very nice doll sets. The dolls have nice features, pretty clothes (i love the pink gown!!!) and beautiful and cool accessories and how i wish i have them to add to my doll collections as well hehe....

Miss Shanghai's Friend
Asian Barbie For President

2 comments:

thedollcafe said...

She is very beautiful. She is not available in the US. You are lucky to have her! Thanks for featuring my blog and come back soon. (I need to update!)

Rohinee Haldar said...

these dolls are so much coolio!they are truley awesome.