Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Buys At The Body Shop Sale Suntec Convention Centre (Last Day 14 March 2009!!!)

I went to the IT fair at Suntec Convention Centre earlier with hubby and took the opportunity to pop by The Body Shop sale at level 3 of the Convention Centre to check out if there is any good deals :> I got my favourite olive oil body butter for only $12.90 instead of the original price of $29.90!!! I also got 2 bottles of shower gel for only $12.90 instead of $12.90 for one bottle and alot of other great buys!! I also got 2 mascara as free gifts. I had a hard time squeezing in to check out what was on sale as there was alot of women looking for great bargains too. But luckily i managed to squeeze in ;> for those who are interested, tomorrow is the last day. However do note that they do not have the newer range of products like the Japanese Cherry Blossom, Deep Sleep Peaceful products on sales, i was hoping to get the Deep Sleep Peaceful Body Moisturiser but too bad that it was not on sales. I have posted some pictures of the stuff that i bought below:


All my great buys!!!

Moringa & Olive Body Butter 200 ml, $12.90 ( original $29.90 each) I could not resist buying 3 and i love the moringa body butter, smells very nice :>

Pomegranate Puree Body Lotion 250 ml, $9.90 (original $19.90)


Mango Whip Body Lotion 250 ml, $9.90 (original $19.90)

Moringa Shower Gel 250 ml, 2 for $12.90 (original $12.90 for 1)


Mandarin Orchid Body Mist 100 ml, $9.90 (original $19.90)

Dinner at Citylink Asian Kitchen:





No comments: