Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Lazy Afternoon Spent Swimming and Relaxing At Sembawang Shopping Centre



It has been so hot recently, daily temperature has hit 32 Degree Celsius these few days that i ended up cutting my hair short. I have also been going swimming more frequently this week to beat the heat or lazing around at the cafe near my place. Hubby and i spent the whole half a day on Friday at Sembawang Shopping Centre eating lunch at Aston and having yummy desserts at MOF.

Lunch at Aston:






However the air-con system in the shopping centre broke down for 2 hours and it was quite warm there. Luckily for the cool and sweet dessert and drinks at MOF!!! I love the Mango Kakigori ($6.80) which has homemade mango sauce on crushed ice, topped with fresh mango slice and soft serve. We also found out that MOF is offering 20% discount for all items during the weekday :> I'm not sure when the promotion will end so those who love its yummy desserts should go down soon!!! And all mango lovers should go try out its Mango Kakigori as i'm sure you would love it like hubby and me. The portion is so big that it is more than enough for 2. It is my number 2 favourite dessert there after Macha Imo.



Mango Kakigori

No comments: