Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shopping At Uniqlo At Tampines 1

I finally went Tampines 1 on Monday with my family members and had a great time shopping at Uniqlo ( 10 Tampines Central 1 #02-28/29/30) although i had to queue about half an hour for the fitting room and half an hour for payment. It was really crazy as the store was so crowded even on a weekday afternoon!!! The queues for payment were so long and i did not have enough time to look around as my family members wanted to spend more time checking out the other shops in the mall. I ended up buying 3 tops as i really like the design and comfortable material. The Blue and White Striped top only cost $6.90!!! My brother was saying that i was crazy to buy similiar pattern for my tops hehe all with stripes : > but i'm in the mood for the Japanese look and it is so kawaii hehehe....






I took lot of pictures for those who are interested in the brand and have not gone down there yet. Hopefully things would get better after sometime and i will not have to waste so much time queuing and can spend more time looking at the clothes.














Pictures of Other Interesting Stores In The Mall:










I read about this newly opened Taiwanese Street Food Stall owned by Jeff Wang of Mediacorp in the papers awhile back and decided to try out its fried chicken as i was curious whether it tastes the same as Shilin's crispy fried chicken. The staff was cooking the Mee Sua and it was not ready yet so i could not try that but it seems quite popular as there were some people asking for it while i was waiting for my fried chicken. The seasoning for the fried chicken was quite nice and tastes different from Shilin's crispy chicken but they should reduce the salt as it was too salty. I would definitely try out the Mee Sua during my next visit :>







No comments: