Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shopping at Uniqlo & Dinning At Manpuku





I went back to Tampines 1 with my mum this week to shop at Uniqlo again as i won a 20% discount voucher playing its Uniqlo Surprise game online at (http://www.uniqlosurprise.com/). I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were no long queues for the fitting room or payment and it was a great shopping experience. I bought several nice and colorful tops and a comfortable pair of pant and my mum also bought a nice top. We were real pleased with our purchase and the 20% discount gave us even greater savings :>

Pictures of the stuff i bought at Uniqlo:








After all the shopping we decided to have lunch at "Manpuku" (#03-16/17/18, Tampines 1, 10 Tampines Central 1, Singapore 529539) a new Japanese theme restaurant like "Marche" where you are given a card to record your spending in the restaurant like "Marche". There are various stalls offering yummy Japanese food like Omu Rice, Curry Rice, the famous Hokkaido Ramen, Fruit Tarts, Ice-Cream, Sushi etc.... I was so excited and tempted by all the choices but too bad i can't try all of them as i only has one stomach hehe. I ended up having the Sho-yu Cha-Shu Ramen ($10.80) recommended by the stall assistant. I love the Ramen soup and the texture of the noodle which were real delicious. I'm gonna try the Sho-yu Tontoro ramen during my next visit as the stall assistant also highly recommended that :> My mum had the Chicken Cutlet Curry Rice ($10.80) and i love the curry sauce too!!! Our total bill was $23.10 which was quite reasonable for its cozy and nice dinning environment. Do give "Manpuku" a try the next time you are at Tampines 1. How i wish Uniqlo and Manpuku would open a branch in the North near my place as it is so far to travel from Sembawang to Tampines.












Aoba Hokkaido Ramen - Sho-yu Cha-shu Ramen

Just looking at the ramen makes me crave for more!!!!






No comments: