Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yummy Dinner At Dragon Phoenix Restaurant (Admiral)

I wrote in my previous post (http://ladyjansneverland.blogspot.com/2009/04/dim-sum-lunch-at-dragon-phoenix.html) about having Dim Sum at the Dragon Phoenix Restaurant and i went back again recently for dinner with my family. We had wanted to go there for dim sum but realized that it is only available till 3pm daily. We ended up trying out some of the other dishes instead for dinner and discovered that one of the restaurant's signature dish, the Yam Basket is really tasty and i love the cripsy crust outside and the vegies in the Yam Basket. I can't wait to go back again for more yummy Yam Basket and Teochew Yam Paste!!!










Hehe my brother looks so fierce as he was forced to serve us our vegie ;>

Fried Rice with Salted Fish and Chicken

Chicken With Diced Chilli


Ee Fu Noodle With Crab Meat


Address:
341 Old Nelson Road
#01-03 Singapore 758694
Tel: 63333368


No comments: