Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures of Malaysia KL Trip

I went KL, Malaysia with my brother and friends to watch the Manchester United Match with Malaysia XI during the weekends and i really love the great atmosphere at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium and the crowd of more than 80,000 fans were cheering non-stop when Man U player arrived on the field for warming up and when the match started! I can't believe that i was actually watching my favourite soccer players not on cable tv but live!!! It was a pity that my favourite soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo had left Man U but it was still a great experience seeing my other favourite soccer players like Patrice Evra and Ryan Giggs :>

I love our hotel stay at the Renaissance KL Hotel which was real comfortable and we were given free upgrade to an executive room. The Dim Sum buffet at the hotel Chinese Restaurant was also delicious and i also managed to have my favourite A&W root beer float which was a real treat as i have not had it for more than 10 years and how i wish they would open a branch again in Singapore. I ordered room service with my friend during our last night in KL and the Nasi Goreng was really yummy. I also managed to buy some of my favourite Dunkin Donuts from KL airport home to share with hubby :>
















































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was it very cold on the airasia flight? any good eating place to recommend in KL?