Friday, July 10, 2009

Poor Snowy Lost & Found


My brother's dog Snowy gave us all a huge scare today when my mum came home in the afternoon and found him missing. She looked everywhere in the house and he did not even appear when my mum called him. He would normally be eagerly waiting for my mum at the door whenever she got back home. My mum was panicking when she called me at work and we were so afraid that he had gotten out of the house and my mum even went downstair to search for him.

Hubby and i took half day off work and rushed to my mum's place to join in the search. Luckily my mum's neighbour heard Snowy barking once during the search and managed to track the sound to my brother's room. It turns out Snowy was actually struck in the drawer under my brother's bed and they found him before we arrived. My brother had accidentally left his room door open in the morning as he was rushing to work and Snowy had managed to squeeze himself into the drawer through a small opening and gotten himself struck inside. We do not know how long he was struck inside and we were all just glad that we finally found him!!! I can't imagine how life would be without him brightening our day :> What an adventure he had and he was so happy when my mum and her neighbour rescued him out of the drawer and kept following my mum.

Some cute pictures of Snowy with his doggy friends:





No comments: