Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tonkatsu Ginza Bairin & Nippon-Ya At Orchard Ion



I had read about this new Japanese restaurant (Add: Ion Orchard, B4-39/40/41/42 Singapore 238801) which has opened recently at Orchard Ion in the newspaper recently and was tempted to try out its specialty Tonkatsu (breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet). I also bought back its yummy Katsu Sandwich which was quite expensive at S$9.10 plus GST. I love its bento set especially the pork cutlet with cheese which was real delicious and i will definitely be back again as i love Japanese curry and can't wait to try out its curry bento set :>






Salmon Fry Set S$12.50


Fillet with Cheese Set S$14.50




I love my fillet with cheese set which was fried to perfection and the pork was real tender and yummy!!!


Katsu Sandwich S$8.50







Hubby and i love this store "Nippon-Ya" located at #B4-13, which is a Japanese food boutique selling Japanese snacks and tibits.









Some food stuffs we bought from the store:



Fuwatto Cream Mochi Matcha


Akiba De Eclair Cake


Tokyo Mango Pudding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are different opinions on this. I enjoyed your viewpoint.

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!