Friday, September 11, 2009

What A Week!


I was on leave for the past 4 days and supposed to be lazing around in a beach resort in Batam with hubby but ended up spending the whole week at home nursing a bad flu :<>

I have been too lazy to go swimming since i started working as i'm too tired after work and i hate going swimming during the weekends as the pool is always so crowded. Sometimes i really miss the times when i was not working and having the freedom and all the time in the world to do whatever things i like...spending the whole day lazing by the swimming pool or just wandering around my neighborhood taking long walk to the beach etc.life was much simpler then..now i seldom do such activities....

Luckily i won a pair of air tickets to Tokyo playing the Uniqlo online games recently and can look forward to going Tokyo this year which will make up for my lost Batam trip :> and i'm really looking forward to the trip as i have been wishing that i can revisit the place again since i last went there several years ago for my honeymoon. I'm looking forward to going there again with hubby and revisiting some of my favorite places like the romantic Tokyo Tower, the fun Disneyland and taking lots of pictures to share on my blog ;> and of course discovering more yummy and delicious Japanese food!!!

Just dreaming about my Tokyo trip will give me energy to face the never ending work waiting for me next week!

No comments: