Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lunch at Osaka Town (Raffles City Shopping Centre)

I had a delicious lunch at Osaka Town, the Bachmann Japanese Restaurant at #B1-72/73/74, Raffles City with hubby on Saturday after collecting my passport from ICA. I did not noticed that someone had used blue ink to circle my name on my passport during my trip to Beijing early this year. I only discovered it during my trip to KL recently when i had problem at the immigration in KL. I was lucky to be able to go through and had to spend $70/- to replace my passport. Luckily ICA waived off the penalty fee of $50/- for damaging my passport since it was my first time. I'm gonna check my passport carefully for my subsequent overseas trips.







1 for 1 soda drinks


Chicken Cutlet Omu Rice S$10.80/- (promotion price)




Okos Sausage with Cheese S$12.80/-

Soba Pork S$9.80/-


No comments: