Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back In Singapore

Time really flies very fast when you are having fun, i came back from Tokyo yesterday and had so much fun there that i really wish i could have stayed longer. The weather was so cooling unlike Singapore which is so hot and the hotel we stayed was so nice and comfy. I'm still trying to get use to the hot weather here :<

Back to my Tokyo trip, i chanced upon this interesting women's magazine focusing on cameras while in a bookstore in Tokyo and it had featured the new Panasonic GF1 camera (white color!!!) in its cover page and i ended up buying a copy back. I was hoping that i can purchase the white color camera (not available yet in Singapore) at the Akihabara duty free shop in Narita Airport yesterday as i did not have time to travel to Akihabara but the sales staff told me that they do not have the camera in the shop. I ended up buying a pink color canon camera cover for my canon ixus camera at the shop. I guess i have no choice but to wait for the white color camera to be available in Singapore :p

Magazine cover featuring Panasonic GF1 Camera


Nice wallpaper from the magazine website:










(Source: http://joshi-camera.com/kabegami.html)

1 comment:

yolanda said...

thanks, im thinking about visiting tokyo next year but im planning to rent apt, but can you tell me name of your hotel if i want to get room. and i ove your pics i would love to see more.