Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello From Bangkok

I'm currently in Bangkok with my family for more retail therapy after coming back from Tokyo. Bangkok is so hot and i still love the cooling weather in Tokyo :> i'm already missing the shopping and fun time i spent in Tokyo and hopefully i can save enough money to go back there again next year.

I love the hotel "President Palace Hotel Bangkok" which we are staying in as it is real cozy and i'm able to use the computer to go online at its executive lounge which also serves free drinks and snacks for those staying at its executive room. The hotel staffs are also very helpful and friendly. I will post more pictures of my Tokyo and Bangkok trips when i'm back in Singapore and hopefully i will have time after work next week to sort out my pictures. I'm actually dreading going back to work after 2 weeks long break. Have to get use to working life again and non-stop work again :<>

The things in Bangkok is real cheap and i managed to buy Maybelline's new BB cream product at only about S$8.60/-!!!! I bought it in Singapore Watson recently for about S$16.90/- and the other toiletries in Bangkok are also really cheap!!! I'm gonna stock up more toiletries tomorrow before my flight back to Singapore. My brother introduced me to Naraya which is a shop that sells alot of pretty bags (cost less than S$20/- each), tissue cases, accessories etc... at really reasonable and cheap prices and i almost wanted to buy all the stuffs there as it is all so attractive and i love the bag design. The shop was very crowded with lot of female shoppers and is a must go place for tourists who are looking for nice souvenirs to bring home! I ended up buying alot of its bags and accessories from Naraya (naraya.com) and plans to give some of the stuff to my relatives and friends as Christmas gifts. I heard from my brother that Naraya has a branch in Singapore but he is not sure if it is still around and the shop's location. Time to go back to my hotel room to pack my luggage to prepare for my trip home to sunny Singapore. Will post more stuff soon.

1 comment:

hotel bangkok said...

I think so. Thank you so much for sharing this topic.