Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bangkok Trip 2009

I went Bangkok with my family last month after my Tokyo trip and finally have time to post the pictures :>

Yummy porridge for breakfast on board Thai Airways


Me and my mum

Our Cozy hotel room at President Palace Hotel





View from hotel room







Hotel Lobby

Manchester United Bar and Restaurant in hotel







Nana train station just 8- 10 minutes walk from hotel













My brother loves the waffle at the train station









I love shopping at Naraya Central World for its pretty and sweet bags :> Bought some as Christmas gifts for friends and relatives.













I love shopping at The Platinum Fashion Mall!! Bought 2 nice pair of sandals for less than S$20/-!!!




Yummy sandwich at hotel executive lounge before dinner


Hotel executive lounge opens till 11pm daily and i love to relax there after our shopping trips and use the free internet service


Dinner at Manchester United Bar and Restaurant








Will post more pictures in subsequent posts.....

No comments: