Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Lip Gloss and Eau de Toilette




I bought L'Occitane cherry blossom lip gloss and perfume during my recent shopping trip at Orchard Ion and loves the perfume for its light and sweet smell. I love the lip gloss after using it once yesterday as it makes my lips appeared fuller, shiny and moisturized after applying just a little amount. The lip gloss is retailing at S$26/- and the perfume at S$56/- at all L'Occitane stores if i remembered correctly :> I'm definitely going to buy another tube once i finished using it ;>

(Source:http://www.loccitane.com.sg/27/1/1959/32809/cherry-blossom/cherry-blossom-lip-gloss.htm)
(Source:http://www.loccitane.com.sg/27/1/1959/32260/cherry-blossom/cherry-blossom-eau-de-toilette.htm)


2 comments:

cat_aunty said...

i have the solid perfume in the same scent....v nice, better than the Body Shop version

Janice said...

I agree as i bought the Body Shop version for my mum and she felt it was too light and the scent only last awhile.