Friday, July 23, 2010

Apple Ipad My New Toy :>

Apple began selling the IPad today in nine additional countries: Austria, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand and Singapore. The first two countries to begin selling were Hong Kong and Singapore and as anticipated, both saw crowds gathering and lining up in anticipation of stores opening. I went Orchard Ion earlier as i plan to purchase 2 sets if the queue was not too long. Heard that it was sold out in alot of places so i was just trying my luck as i was too lazy to go early in the morning and wanted to avoid the long queue. Ipad with Wi-Fi +3G for 32 GB & 64GB were out of stock when i reached the store and i was lucky to purchase two 32GB Wi-Fi model for myself and hubby :> find the 16GB 3G Ipad too expensive and not really worth it. I had to join the queue (around 30 people) and i usually hate queuing but it was worth it for my new toy hehe...can't wait to start using it once it is fully charged!




No comments: