Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beauty Product I Love - SK-II Facial Treatment Essence


I have been using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence since January this year and it has become one of my favorite and essential products in my daily skin care routine. I love the feel of it on my skin and how my skin has become more moisturize, less oily and clearer after few months of using it.  

I was watching the popular Taiwanese beauty show 女人我最大 and one of the beauty guru was sharing the benefits of using Facial Treatment Essence which i totally agree but i was more attracted to the beautifully designed free gifts for those purchasing SK-II products during its 30th anniversary celebrations in Taiwan. If only i can also get the free gifts in Singapore too! Below are pictures of the free gifts i found at its Taiwanese website :>

 






(Source: http://skiimf.com.tw/)

No comments: