Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lunch @ Tarafuku Fish Market & Japanese Restaurant

I went 313 Somerset earlier to meet my brother and mum for lunch after going for the SK-II Breakfast Party at Woodlands Causeway Point with my friend in the morning. Stocked up on my favorite Facial Treatment Essence, 250ml and also bought the Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum and Softener since there is storewide 20% discount at Metro and i have finished the serum.  The discount is given in the form of credit vouchers. 



I also bought some T-shirts from Uniqlo while at 313 Somerset :> We decided to have ramen for lunch and went to Tarafuku (B3-31/34) which is run by CFC and they also manages the Tampopo Japanese restaurant. Tarafuku also offers some of the dishes from Tampopo in its menu and my brother and i ordered its delicious ramen while my mum had the fried rice. Noticed a guy eating ramen alone and using his Ipad and i kinda of miss mine hehe he looks so blissful eating and entertaining himself with his Ipad! 

 I love the restaurant's decor with pretty Japanese umbrellas on its ceiling!






I also ended up buying Tarafuku's bento and potato salad home for dinner later as it looks so yummy :>



1 comment:

Clothing Blog said...

Sounds like you had a great time - I wish I had a UNIQLO near me, they always have really nice t-shirts.