Thursday, September 9, 2010

Purchases From Kinokuniya

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 29 30 PM

I just bought the latest issue of 女人我最大 magazine from Kinokuniya as I love watching it's beauty show and was curious if the magazine is as useful and informative as the show. I was interested in the article with tips by my favorite beauty guru Niu Er on how to improve your skin condition and the magazine also have articles on exercises that I can do while watching TV at home. The magazine also contains a lot of other interesting beauty articles and useful beauty tips and it will be even better if it comes in English edition.

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 30 21 PM

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 30 41 PM

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 29 54 PM

I also bought this cute My Melody 2011 calendar for S$15.40/- at Kinokuniya and there were alot of other cute and beautiful My Melody and Snoopy organizers at the store too.

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 31 07 PM

Mobile Photo Sep 8, 2010 8 31 26 PM

Was so tempted to buy one but am afraid that I would find even nicer ones when I go to Tokyo in November :) I can't wait to go back to my most favorite place in the world other than Singapore my home :> I'm planning to spend 2 days exploring Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea this time. Have been to Tokyo Disneyland twice but have not gotten the opportunity to go Disneysea so far and i promise myself that i will definitely go this time. Some of my friends were wondering why I kept going back to Tokyo, but I love the shopping experience there and of course going to the magical Tokyo Disneyland. This time hubby and i will be staying at Odaiba and our hotel is near the beach so it will be a different experience unlike previously where we were staying at Shinjuku near all the shopping areas. Odaiba is quieter and we enjoyed exploring the place and seeing the beautiful night scenes at Rainbow Bridge during our trip there last year and the yummy curry buffet. Can't wait to go back for more curry buffet :> My cousin and her family will also be going Tokyo during that period and we can even go shopping together which will be so much fun!!! Can't wait for November to arrive soon....


No comments: