Friday, October 8, 2010

Great Workout From Shopping Trip :>

2739239029_73e6ba29c3

Can't believe i actually shopped and walk continuously for about 5+hours with my friend at Orchard today!!! Was supposed to accompany her to buy some clothes but i also ended up buying too hehe....Really good workout as we walked from Ion to Isetan Scotts to Tangs to Takashimaya to Wisma and we tried alot of clothes which should help us burn off some calories. We also ended up burning a hole in our pocket as we bought alot of stuff :> I bought 3 dresses and a pretty jacket from Fox for my Tokyo trip next month. I'm so excited about going back to Tokyo again and can't wait for November to arrive soon!!! In the meanwhile i'm trying to diet through more exercise and eating more healthier stuff so that i can lose some weight before my trip. Hopefully i can still fit into my sweaters as i do not wish to waste more money buying new sweaters for my trip. Want to save the money for more shopping in Tokyo ;> Praying hard that Japanese Yen will drop so that i can get better exchange rate.

No comments: