Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back In Singapore

Hi i'm back from Tokyo :> This is my third trip there and i still love the country and had alot of fun holidaying and shopping there. I love the friendly, helpful and polite Japanese sales staff and clean environment. It was a pleasant experience shopping in Tokyo and i was given free samples (i did not even asked for it hehe) and gifts when i shopped at Fancl and DHC. I also started to miss the cool weather in Tokyo the moment i reached Singapore and can't wait to go back there again ;> I bought alot of my favorite Japanese beauty products and snacks during this trip and can't wait to try out Fancl's new hand cream which is available in Singapore but cheaper in Tokyo. I bought 3 tubes there and some other products that are not available in Singapore.

smoothenTheFurrows01
smoothenTheFurrows02
smoothenTheFurrows03


(Source: http://www.fancl.com.sg/nov10_smoothenTheFurrows.asp)

Will post more pictures of my trip once i sort out all my photos as i took them using my Iphone 4 and my brother's Sony DSLR camera and will have to sort out and merge them together. I upgraded my phone before my trip and am glad i did so as the pictures taken from my new Iphone 4 are much better than my old 3G Iphone. I also bought alot of pretty covers for my Iphone 4 and will post the pictures later. I missed watching my favorite Korean drama while in Tokyo and can't wait to catch up on the final 2 episodes of "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and new episides of "Gossip Girls" online!

No comments: