Sunday, November 7, 2010

Japanese Curry Rice @ Go Go Curry For Lunch :>

I'm so excited that i will be in Tokyo next week :> Lots of things to do before the trip. I have already bought Japanese Yen few days ago and the rates is still expensive. I went Orchard Ion yesterday to purchase Disneyland passports from JTB and took the opportunity to have lunch at my favorite Japanese Curry place and it was a real satisfying meal.

I prefer purchasing the Disneyland passports in Singapore as it is really convenient and i can skip the queuing at the ticketing booth when i reach Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea and go directly to the main entrance gate of the park. Even on days where Park admission is restricted, the passport guarantees admission to the park! You can find out more information about the Disneyland Singapore Exclusive Passport at http://tokyodisneyresort.com.sg.

GGC

GGC2

No comments: