Sunday, January 16, 2011

Haruka Ayase On A Quest For Beautiful Skin With SK-II



000eb743

000e8gk0

000e6tqp

000eazbw

000e9d2w

I noticed that my favorite actress in the popular Japanese drama "Hotaru no Hikari 1 & 2, Haruka Ayase, 25, is now the new face of my favorite skincare brand SK-II after seeing her appearing in a SK-II commercial on TV last week. I found out online that she had attended a launch event in November 2010 for a forthcoming TV commercial. At the event she revealed that she uses SK-II products herself because they give her “supple, springy skin.”

When asked what she thought of the common Japanese belief that 25 is a turning point for a woman’s skin, she replied with a smile, “Yes, I think I’ve got some crow’s feet coming on but I urge other girls of my generation to join me in the quest for beautiful skin.”

Below is video of the event i found from Youtube of the beautiful and sweet Ayase at the event :) I had wanted to stock up on some SK-II products when i was in Tokyo in November last year but realized that it is much more expensive. A bottle of Skin Signature cost about S$300 compared to S$200+ in Singapore!!! I had thought that since its made in Japan, it should be much cheaper which is not true. I would rather stock up on my favorite Facial Treatment Essence, cleanser, toner and skin signature during Metro's storewide sales as i would at least get back 20% credit vouchers that i can use for other purchases.



(Source: http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/haruka-ayase-on-a-quest-for-beautiful-ski)
(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An8QQDMCLiY)
(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhp_w6gaeMs&feature=player_embedded)

No comments: