Monday, March 21, 2011

Clinelle Promotions @ Sun Plaza

Picture 1

I was at Sun Plaza Sembawang earlier and Clinelle is having promotion at Guardian Atrium, level 1 from 21 March 2011 - 27 March 2011. I bought 2 tubes of Moisture Glow which was selling at 50% discount and cost only S$12.50/- per tube. The original price is S$24.50 and i love this light moisturizer which was highly recommended to me by a friend who has been using it for awhile and love its. I have already used 1 tube and it is not oily at all and helps to hydrate my skin well :) i use it during the day and use my SK-II Skin Signature at night. I also bought a tube of Blemish Clear Mask which cost S$31.95 after 20% discount. This anti-acne mask clears blemishes by absorbing excess oil and calming inflamed skin. But it's soothing enough so your face doesn't feel tight after using it.

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

(Source: http://www.clinelle.com/home.html)

No comments: