Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Love My New Kate Spade Bon Shopper and Hit The Dock Stevie Bags :)

I was really delighted when i received my Kate Spade purchases via DHL yesterday as i did not expect it to be so fast. Borderlinx only took about 7 days and i love its prompt and efficient service and it makes online shopping really convenient. The shipping charges were a killer though as i had to pay S$73.13 including fuel surcharge and additional S$39.68 for GST as my total purchases were more than S$400. I forgot about the GST and should have kept my purchases below S$400 but anyway i love both bags and at least shipping was more worthwhile with 2 bags than 1 :) I even took my Hit The Dock Stevie out the moment i received it as i was about to meet my cousin for Karaoke and luckily the deliveryman arrived before i went out.

Photo Mar 08, 11 31 50 PM

Photo Mar 08, 11 32 18 PM

Photo Mar 08, 11 32 43 PM

Photo Mar 08, 11 33 04 PM

No comments: