Friday, March 18, 2011

Shiseido White Day 3.14

I'm a huge fan of Shiseido's products especially its purifying mask which i have been using once a week as i love how it makes my skin feels refreshed and softer. I also love its popular and best selling White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum and had tried it for about 3 months last year. It really helps to make my skin look more radiant and lighten my freckles. I was using its full range products to help even up my skin tone and switched back to using only my SK-II products after finishing it as it was too expensive to use both brands at the same time.

I'm interested in trying out its latest product, the brightening spot-control base UV SPF35.PA+++ and might purchase it at TANGS as there is a promotion ongoing.

Picture 1

The star ingredient in the Shiseido White Lucent Serum, the brightening agent m-Tranexamic Acid, can now be found in this new product. Its a high-performing protector base formulated with m-Tranexamic Acid, a powerful active whitening ingredient which effectively helps prevent and diminish dark spots. Protects skin from spot-forming factors while controlling skin color imperfections for a perfectly radiant finish. The Spot-Control Base UV comes in three shades: ivory to correct uneven skin tone, green to neutralise redness and pink to correct dull or yellowish skin. 

safe_image.php


(Source: http://www.sg.shiseido.com/whitelucent/#/Top/)

No comments: