Saturday, April 16, 2011

Clinique Derma White City Block Anti-Pollution SPF 40/PA+++

Picture 23

Picture 22

Picture 24

Clinique has introduced their new Derma White City Block Anti-Pollution SPF 40/PA+++, 30ml for S$64 and i kept seeing its advertisement in magazines and decided to buy a tube on Wednesday to try out when i accompanied my friend to Causeway Point as she wanted to buy Clinique's Moisture Surge. I like Clinique's latest sunscreen as it is really lightweight when i tried applying it on my hand and is not oily and gets absorbed into the skin really fast! I understand from the friendly and helpful beauty consultant that it is really suitable for people with oily skin and i can also use it as a makeup base as it is tinted. She also gave my friend and i some samples like the anti-blemish solutions oil-control cleansing mask and new liquid foundation to try :) I can't wait to try out the products soon.

Photo Apr 14, 4 31 30 PM

Photo Apr 14, 4 31 55 PM



(Source: http://www.clinique.com.sg/)

No comments: