Monday, April 25, 2011

Lancome UV Expert BB Base SPF 50/PA+++ Available In Exclusive 50ml Jumbo Size

I first wrote about Lancome's BB Base last year and have been using it whenever i go out as it is so convenient and i just need to apply it after my moisturizer and add some lip gloss and i can go out in a jiffy ;) it is also great for those who prefers light makeup. I just saw this promotion on Lancome's Facebook page and would have bought the limited edition 50ml BB Base at Metro during the weekends if i had known earlier as i could have gotten it at 20% discount (in the form of rebate vouchers)! I have been using Lancome's BB Base since it was introduced last year and is almost finishing my second tube. I love that it has high SPF which gives me sufficient protection from the harmful UV rays and that it helps to conceals imperfections and is non oily with its ultra-light texture. Lancome's BB Base has also won the Herworld Beauty Awards 2011, Reader's Choice for BB Cream. It was also recommended by Kevin, the beauty guru in the popular Taiwanese beauty talkshow 女人我最大 and he even did an experiment on how effective the BB Base is!

Picture 10

Picture 9





(Source: http://www.facebook.com/lancomesingapore)
(Source: http://www.lancomesg.com/apr2011/monthly.php)

No comments: