Wednesday, October 5, 2011

iPhone 4S Commercial

The new iPhone 4S will be available in Singapore on 28 October 2011 and i love its 8MP camera and optics as i take pictures for my blog using my iPhone 4 and i can look forward to taking better quality pictures with the new iPhone 4S. Another + point is i can still use my current iPhone 4 covers till next year :) I was expecting Apple to come up with iPhone 5 that has even more new functions rather than just an update to the current phone and alot of my friends who have been waiting to upgrade from their iPhone 3GS to iPhone 5 are disappointed that they have to continue waiting or have to make do with upgrading to iPhone 4S first. However i might still go ahead and get this new version first due to its improved camera and Siri seems really cool although i doubt if it would be useful for me. Anyone going to get it too or are you going to continue the wait for iPhone 5?



(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOeUYkva2o&feature=player_embedded#!)

No comments: