Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Time Catching Up With My Buddies & Feasting @ Tarafuku :)

Photo 2-11-11 9 02 08 PM

Photo 2-11-11 9 02 43 PM

I spent a lovely day yesterday at Orchard with my 3 ex work buddies and we had lunch buffet at my favorite Japanese restaurant Tarafuku. We also went shopping at Orchard too. It has been a long time since we met up and we were so happy and busy catching up and eating that i did not take much pictures. We also forgot to take a group picture and only realized it when one of our friend had to go off first. But we have arranged to have a pot luck session cum Christmas celebrations next month at my place and i plan to take alot of lovely pictures :)

I bought a lovely My Melody 2012 diary while i was at Kinokuniya and it comes with alot of cute My Melody stickers :))) I noticed that there was only 1 copy left and felt so lucky to get it!

Photo 2-11-11 9 06 34 PM

Photo 2-11-11 9 07 18 PM

Photo 2-11-11 9 07 25 PM

Photo 2-11-11 9 12 49 PM

I also collected 2 books by Sherryl Woods from the library which i have been looking forward to reading as i have read all her books from the Chesapeake Shores series and i was so happy to finally get my hand on her latest 2 books!!! I can't wait to revisit my favorite O'Brien family and catch up on the latest news and stories about the family. The rainy weathers recently makes it really cozy to stay at home and catch up on my readings with a nice hot cup of tea and some lovely snack.....

Photo 2-11-11 9 01 38 PM

No comments: