Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Love Revlon's Lip Butter In Peach Parfait :)

2011_12_emma-stone-revlon-ad



This was my recent impulse buy while i was shopping for toiletries at Watsons and i was attracted to the lovely Hollywood actress Emma Stone's Revlon advertisement. I love the lipstick color she was wearing in the ad and could not resist getting one for myself. This latest Lip Butter by Revlon turns out to be a great buy as it has become one of my favorite lipsticks and i have been wearing it frequently. I love that it is not drying on my lip but do note that it is not long lasting and i have to re-apply it after meals. I'm a lip gloss gal and rarely use lipsticks as i feel that it is not moisturizing enough except for my Lancome lipstick which i absolutely adores :) However this new Revlon Lip Butter glides on smoothly on my lip and stays moisturize with a lovely light gloss and there are 8 lovely colors to choose from. 

Photo 18-3-12 2 55 31 PM

Photo 18-3-12 2 56 21 PM

Photo 16-3-12 11 40 01 PM

For those in the US/Canada, you can choose from 20 different shades and hopefully more shades would be available in Singapore. My favorite shade is of course the pretty Peach Parfait color which was used by Emma Stone in its advertisements. It is a flattering color which should suit most skin tones and seems to be the most popular color among users online when i googled the product. The Lip Butter retails at an affordable price of S$15.90/- :)

(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rnIiVHBP8)

No comments: