Thursday, April 12, 2012

Review of Innershine Berry Essence with Grapeseed Extract

Innershine Berry Essence W GSE

I first blogged about receiving this lovely gift from Brands at (http://ladyjansneverland.blogspot.com/2012/03/lovely-gift-of-berry-essence-with.html) for those who have missed reading my previous post. I can't believe 14 days has passed so quickly and i have finished drinking all the 14 bottles of the Innershine Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract :) I have been drinking a bottle daily as recommended and it has become a habit. I find it really convenient to drink direct from the bottle when i wakes up each morning and only pour it in a cup and mixed with cold water when i'm not rushing for time. My fridge looks gloomy now that it is empty of this lovely beauty drink bottles :( 

Before reading my review, some of you might have this question... Why drink InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract??? I have included its TV Commercial by Dee Hsu aka Xiao S and some background information about the product below and do watch and read it before scolling down to my review ;)



Brands' research shows that one of the key concerns on Health & Beauty for women in their 20s and 30s are dull and aging skin. As we age, our skin's ability to retain moisture decreases, causing it to lose its vitality, elasticity and healthy glow. Studies have shown that our body loses collagen at a rate of  1.5% per annum starting at the age of 25, thus leading to wrinkles and a duller complexion.

In addition, we are exposed to an array of harmful free-radicals, pollutants and UV rays daily and it can be a challenge to ward off dull and unhappy skin and sometimes just using skincare products might not be sufficient to rejuvenate our skin from within. The Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract has the necessary and natural nutrients to mitigate these effects and help keep our skin looking youthful and glowing.

If you are not convinced that this natural beauty drink works wonder on your skin, read on for the review of my 14 days experience drinking the Innershine Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract:
 
BISG1
 
This convenient 'beauty-from-within' nutritive drink is a sheer delight to the taste buds and i have enjoyed drinking it chilled daily :) I also love that it does not contain colorings and preservatives and is a healthy beauty drink which i feel safe consuming daily. I also love the idea of consuming a natural beauty drink made up of 5 different berries to provide natural goodness to my skin and rejuvenate it from within. Since i seldom eat fruits (which i know i should), drinking this rich berries essence should at least help in making up for my low intake of fruits in some ways... although i'm going to make an effort to eat more fruits hehe ;)

On the 8th day of drinking this beauty drink, i noticed some subtle changes to my skin. To my delight, my pores seems to become smaller and skin seems somewhat brighter. I also notice that since i started drinking the Innershine beauty drink, it has helped my bowels too as going to the toilet to do my "business" seems even smoother...*blushing*. 

And here is a useful health tip from (http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/womens-guide/cranberries-for-uti-protection) that would give ladies who suffers from or are prone to Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) another reason or excuse to drink the essence regularly as it contains cranberry which helps to prevent UTIs.

cranberry_heart

Well these are some of the changes i noticed since consuming the drink and i'm sold to the idea of consuming natural beauty drinks to keep my skin happy and youthful looking the natural way :) I took a picture of myself in my pj without any makeup to document the finishing of my last bottle of my new found favorite beauty drink and i can't wait to get more from the stores.

ISBR

I believe that we can achieve healthy and youthful looking skin the natural way by using the right skincare products and through consuming beauty supplement drinks like the Innershine Berry Essence with Grapeseed extract on a regular basis. Both works hand in hand to help us ladies in our quest for beautiful skin and a healthy body. Oh and not forgetting the most important thing that we should also try to do! Have an active lifestyle, exercise regularly and eat healthy food ;)

After trying for 14 days, what i have experienced has convinced that drinking the Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract in the long run should help to keep my skin looking healthy and youthful looking and it being a tasty drink is another plus point. A box of the Berry Essence With Grapeseed Extract cost S$24.80 for 6 bottles and is available at selected major supermarkets (Fairprice, Cold Storage) and drugstores (Watsons, Guardian and Unity) and is much cheaper than the other beauty drinks in the market. Do give it a try for 14 days and i hope you would also enjoy the drink like i did :) Huge thanks to Brands Innershine for giving me the chance to try out this great product and convincing me that it really works!

(Source: http://www.facebook.com/BrandsInnerShineSG)
(Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL_OPq27H9E)

No comments: