Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Love Feasting & Shopping With My Family @ Bishan Junction 8 :)

Photo 12-5-12 9 16 19 AM
Delicious Lunch @ Ajisen Ramen

Photo 12-5-12 9 17 17 AM

Photo 12-5-12 9 18 17 AM

Photo 12-5-12 9 19 07 AM

Photo 12-5-12 9 19 59 AM

Photo 11-5-12 11 01 34 PM
Check out my lovely purchases yesterday :)

Photo 12-5-12 9 30 24 AM
I saw this lovely bag at "Double Index" (level 2) and could not resist purchasing it although i'm trying to stop buying bags on impulse as i don't have enough space in my wardrobe but i really love its design and color. My brother and mum were also my "partners in crime" hehe as they were also saying the bag matches my style and the design is really lovely. It was also reasonably priced at S$33.90 and comes in 2 other lovely colors (white & purple) for those who are interested. I always love checking out the the bags in the shop whenever i'm in the area as i find its prices reasonable and designs really nice and stylish ;)

Photo 12-5-12 9 40 37 AM
Check out this super slim and thin umbrella i bought from a push cart outside G2000 on level 2!! It is from Korea and has UV Protection and only cost S$15 and hubby also wanted one when i showed him last night. I took a picture to compare with my existing 2 umbrellas (on the right) and you can see the difference in sizes. A friend bought it and showed me awhile ago and my mum also bought the same umbrella there last week and i decided to get one too yesterday :) Now i can finally squeeze in an umbrella into my Cambridge Satchel bags as the weather in Singapore is so unpredictable and it has been raining frequently lately.

Photo 12-5-12 10 02 41 AM
Bought this sweet tasting dessert wine that was recommended by the friendly wine promoter @ Fairprice Fineness after sampling it. Its alcohol level is really light and i love its sweet fruity taste. If you are celebrating Mother's Day at home this weekend, you may wish to consider getting it too ;) Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: