Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lovely Time Spent Shopping & Hanging Out With My Best Friends :)

I took advantage of the 1 day break in Euro 2012 matches yesterday to hang out with my best friends and also did some retail therapy at Orchard and Bishan. We went Sephora Ion and I could not resist popping by Philosophy's counter and getting its field of flowers peony blossom shampoo cum shower gel & bubble bath as i was attracted to its lovely light flora smell and pretty bottle.

Photo 21-6-12 2 33 46 PM

Next stop was shopping for clothes at my favorite Forever 21 and i was delighted to find a lovely Kate Spade inspired skirt which only cost S$29 and i got a further 10% discount with my friend's OCBC card. I love its bright and cheerful color and the cutting of the skirt fits me really well. Its quality is really good and i was really satisfied with my purchase :)

Photo 21-6-12 2 28 41 PM

2 of my friends could not take leave and could only join us later in the evening for dinner at Bishan Junction 8 and they also love the design and color of the skirt and are planning to get it too :) We went shopping at Joop and Purpur after dinner and it was a fruitful shopping trip for us as we all got some lovely new clothes and i bought 2 tops from Purpur which is having storewide 30% discount for members till 24 June 2012. 

Photo 21-6-12 2 23 41 PM


Photo 21-6-12 2 26 18 PM


I had a lovely time hanging out with my friends yesterday and it was fun trying out various types of clothes and encouraging each other to consider designs that we might not usually go for. Can't wait to organize another session soon :) I'm looking forward to catching tonight's quarter final match between Portugal and Czech Republic and hoping Ronaldo will score a hat trip after his superb performance against the Netherlands.

No comments: