Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review Of Love More White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Mask

If you have been searching for a good quality and effective mask which you can purchase at a really affordable price for regular use, the popular Love More and Sexy Look masks which are best sellers in Taiwan and have gotten alot of good reviews online are definitely my top recommendation :) The masks cost less than S$10 for a box of 5 and are really valued for money.

Kiss Series Press Release

After reviewing the Sexy Look Mask, i was delighted that the Love More White Crystal & Platinum Peptide Whitening Duo Lifting Whitening Mask which i received from Secretive is equally as good. I love that it also comes with 2 ear hooks and 2 hooks for the under chin area like the Sexy Look Mask but it fits my face shape much better (no need to stretch the mask much to fit my face shape) than the Sexy Look mask and i can multi task easily while masking :) I also love the lovely and girlish design of its packaging. The clear instructions with pictures on how to apply the mask was also really helpful.

LMM1

LMM6

MR6

The weather has been really hot lately and spending 20 minutes applying a cool and hydrating mask really helps me to feel more relaxed and refreshed. The Love More White Crystal & Platinum Whitening Mask was featured in CLEO Magazine Beauty Hall Of Fame 2011 Best Brightening Mask. It contains imported ingredient from Japan, Australia Brazil, France, Swiss and Scotland. The mask has whitening and lifting benefits and helps to brighten dull complexion and enhance the moisture level of skin. It contains white crystal and platinum peptide which has effective whitening effect.

Picture 12

The mask is lightly scented and also contains alot of essence like the Sexy Look Mask. It absorbs into my skin easily after 20 minutes with some light patting using my hands. I really enjoys using the Love More mask as it makes my skin feels fresh, smooth and looks more moisturized and firm especially around the under chin area.

LMM3
20 minutes of pampering time for my skin :)

LMM4

The masks retails for S$9.90 for a box of 5 and is available for purchase at Watsons and online at Secretive.sg. I would definitely repurchase it again and thanks to Sarina from Secretive for sending me the masks for review. Do like Love More Facebook and Secretive.sg Facebook for more latest updates and promotions. Thank for reading both reviews and do give the masks a try soon ;)

(Source: http://www.secretive.sg)

No comments: