Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review Of AHAVA Mineral Botanic Micro-Peeling Cream Wash

Photo 11-7-12 12 26 00 PM

If you are looking for a body wash which helps to clean and exfoliate your body at the same time, i highly recommends this star product from Ahava which i love using and my skin feels softer after using the product. It was also featured as one of the winners of The Singapore Women's Weekly Best Beauty Buys 2011. Ahava is one of my favorite brands when it comes to choosing body care products as its range of Mineral Botanic products are SLS/SLES and paraben free. I also love using its Mineral Hand Cream which helps my hands stay moisturized and smooth without leaving it greasy. I only have to use a small amount for it to work its magic on my hands and I also love its light lovely scent.

Ahava Micro-Peeling Cream Wash is a gentle exfoliating body wash that nourishes skin at the same time and i bought it in December last year. I have been using it for several months and loves its clean and fresh Water Lily and Guarana scent which makes a perfect relaxing treat at the end of the day. It is formulated with Dead Sea minerals and also contains sunflower oil, olive and apricot seed power which offers gentle cleansing and peeling effect. I use it twice a week and loves its creamy texture which contains little scrubby bits that i can feel working away at removing the dead skins on my body :) Works with a sponge for richer lather. It is also mild enough for daily use and cost S$32 which is really affordable for such a big 400ml bottle. The only complain i have is that i would prefer that it come in a pump bottle for ease of use. 

You can find out more information about Ahava and its latest promotions at its Facebook.



No comments: