Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review Of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion & Free 20ml Travel Size Sample Redemption

409257_532554606758881_843604786_n

I received Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion a week ago for review and a big thanks to Elfaine and Hada Labo for sending me their popular whitening lotion to try and review :) I have friends who are loyal users of Hada Labo's signature product - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion and i have been wanting to give its products a try. I received my sponsored product in a lovely packaging  and it really feels like receiving an early Christmas gift ;)

Photo 30-10-12 9 43 58 PM (1)

The Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is made in Japan and this whitening cum hydrating toner combats and prevents dark spots caused by UV exposure for a smooth and clear skin. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Range consist of 4 products - Arbutin Whitening Lotion, Arbutin Whitening Essence, Arbutin Whitening Milk and Arbutin Whitening Mask which gives users three benefits in one step. With Arbutin and Vitamin C along with Hyaluronic Acid, Hada Labo's Whitening Range allows users to gain fairer, moist and bright skin. Along with Hylauronic Acid, the lotion locks in moisture for the skin to reach its optimal radiance and translucence.

Photo 31-10-12 10 55 16 AM (1)

This product review offer came at a right time as I have been looking for a good quality hydrating toner since pregnancy hormones have been wreaking havoc on my skin at times and i feel it could benefit from the use of a hydrating and whitening toner. I have been using the Hada Labo lotion twice a day after cleansing my face and love its feel on my skin. I only need to use 2-3  drops for my face and neck and the lotion absorbs easily into my skin after some light patting using my hands. I love the light watery texture of the product and it does not make my skin feel sticky or oily. My skin feels smooth and hydrated and the lotion does not irritate my skin.

Photo 1-11-12 2 55 44 PM (1)

I feel that this product is really value for money (retails at S$22.90) for such a big bottle (170 ml) which should be able to last me about 3 months. I also like its simple and hygienic packaging. I have not seen any whitening effect yet but it could be because i'm already very fair and can't get any fairer ;) hehe but my skin does feel firmer and supple and i hope i will see more radiant and healthy looking skin with continuous usage. 

I highly encourage interested readers to redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion now at their facebook page to try out for yourself :) Thanks for reading and have a great week ahead!

(Source: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg)

No comments: